Home Insurance

We offer straightforward and flexible home insurance to cover damage caused by fire, hurricane, earthquake, flood, theft, burst water pipes, vandalism, expenses arising out of alternative accommodation, public liability and more.

Cover can be extended to top up your public liability and protect you from liabilities arising out of property ownership.

Contents insurance covers your home contents from loss or damage. For those who rent a home, you can buy contents insurance without home insurance.

Whilst we believe that our comprehensive homeowners policy offers the best protection, we can also offer tailored fire only policies.


Get buildings and contents cover or just contents

Buildings and contents cover

Protect your home and contents with property damage insurance.

Contents only cover

Protect your belongings at your home from damage or theft.

Special features

  • Competitively priced insurance
  • Tailored modular policy to match your requirements
  • Best in class broad cover including hurricane
  • Buy contents cover as an extension or stand alone
  • Policies backed by excellent A- (Excellent) rated security
  • Call now on +1 (869) 465-2845 St Kitts or +1 (869) 469-0056 Nevis

Take advantage of our discount schemes

Find out more - click to contact us

Discount schemes are available to you today. Simply request which discount your prefer when you call us for a quotation.

Discount schemes:

  • Superior construction discounts
  • Discounts available for risk reduction features:
    • Hurricane shutters
    • Security
    • Fire protection features
  • Buy car insurance from us, then apply for a multi-policy discount